2019-04-14

Restart of my blogging activities

I didn't do much, if any, blogging after my retirement in September 2012. I have now created a new space for me at Google with the name "ag-ii," which is short for "agriculture information & innovation." That name describes my current, and probably final, research interests. Agriculture is here used as inclusive of some parts of the food industry, but not much of it. Information is a theme that has occupied me since long and I am still learning what it is, Innovation is the yeast of life. Without innovation no positive change, no growth, no increase in material well-being, and much less human flourishing.
Few entries into this blog will fall into the intersection of agriculture, information, and innovation but most, I hope will belong to the union of the three domains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The innovation of agriculture in prehistory

For innovation in agriculture to happen, agriculture itself had to come into existence, that is, it had to be innovated. Where, when, why, ...